Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Rorohiko Workflow Resources
  Welcome the Message Board of Rorohiko Workflow Resources. To register, please e-mail [email protected] - automatic registration has been turned off because of relentless spambots and spammers. This Message Board is not actively monitored. If you have an urgent question, please e-mail [email protected]. If you post it here, it will probably be many weeks before we notice.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
neet to tag an element to textframe (Read 6317 times)
Uma Maheswari
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

neet to tag an element to textframe
09/23/06 at 20:03:11

Dear all,

We are using extendscript toolkit to do automations in InDesign CS2,. we neet to tag an element to a text frame using extendscript. Anyone help on this issue

Thanks,
Uma

IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Re: neet to tag an element to textframe
Reply #1 - 09/23/06 at 23:22:40

Dear Uma,

I'd like to help you if I can, but I don't understand your question - 'tag an element to textframe' does not mean much to me.

Do you mean

putting an element in a text frame
changing the tag of a text frame
linking an XML tag to a text frame

I assume you're not English-speaking - if by any chance you are French, German, Dutch, Portuguese-speaking, please e-mail a more elaborate version of your question (with a few examples) in your native language to [email protected] - we'll see if we can help. Otherwise, try to rephrase your question in English and give us some examples.

Kris
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print