Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Rorohiko Workflow Resources
  Welcome the Message Board of Rorohiko Workflow Resources. To register, please e-mail [email protected] - automatic registration has been turned off because of relentless spambots and spammers. This Message Board is not actively monitored. If you have an urgent question, please e-mail [email protected]. If you post it here, it will probably be many weeks before we notice.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
InDesign and APIR conflict? (Read 8195 times)
jmschaeffer
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

InDesign and APIR conflict?
11/23/06 at 06:13:09

I found a problem and maybe it's not a BIG problem, but when I add the Active Page Item Runtime version 1.0.33 to the plugins, I'm losing a very important dialog box.  It's the box that pops up after opening a file and tells you that you are missing X files and would you like to update them.  That's the only problem I've found so far.  I'm using InDesign CS2 4.04.  Hope you guys can figure it out, because I would love to use the Color2Gray tool.  Thanks!

IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Re: InDesign and APIR conflict?
Reply #1 - 11/23/06 at 06:41:49

Yes, we've had another report of this last week, and yes, it is a bug in version 1.0.33. The next version of APIR will fix this issue... Barring unforeseen hitches, it should be available in the next 1-2 weeks or so...

Kris
IP Logged

Meilichios
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 05/21/07 at 01:01:46

I have got a problem with Active Page Item Runtime version 1.0.32, delivered with Color2Grey-plugin:
Everytime I want to add a document to a book, InDesign crashes.

See also http://www.hilfdirselbst.ch/foren/Absturz_beim_Hinzuf%FCgen_von_Dokumenten_zu_ei...

This problem doesn't appear with Active Page Item Runtime version 1.0.40 and 1.0.41.

IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Reply #3 - 05/21/07 at 07:29:43

Dear Martin,

Yes, that is a bug in the 1.0.32 - and that is why have the updated runtimes available on our web site. The 'included' runtimes are often outdated - it takes a lot of work to update them, so they'll only get updated over time, when we release a new version of the products they are included with.

The idea is that you always use the latest runtime available...

Cheers,

Kris

Kris
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print