Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Rorohiko Workflow Resources
  Welcome the Message Board of Rorohiko Workflow Resources. To register, please e-mail [email protected] - automatic registration has been turned off because of relentless spambots and spammers. This Message Board is not actively monitored. If you have an urgent question, please e-mail [email protected]. If you post it here, it will probably be many weeks before we notice.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
cutouts with color2gray (Read 6462 times)
suzebrinkley
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

cutouts with color2gray
12/17/06 at 13:15:42

if i'm using a color cutout, and i change it to grayscale with color2gray, it turns the transparent background to white. is there something that fixes/avoids this? or is photoshop the better route?

IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Re: cutouts with color2gray
Reply #1 - 12/18/06 at 16:58:45

Hi Suze,

I'll have a look - could you send me a simple example document and image (as small as possible) that demonstrates the issue? Send it to [email protected]

For the time being, Photoshop will be the way out for you; once I've been able to observe the issue firsthand I'll be able to give a more educated response whether we can fix it or not...

Thanks for taking the time to send us a message!

Cheers,

Kris

Kris
IP Logged

rg413
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: cutouts with color2gray
Reply #2 - 12/23/06 at 10:11:59

I have been waiting for a plugin like this. What I see is your clipping path is disabled as it makes the background of your clipped photo white. Anxiously awaiting an update.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print