Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Rorohiko Workflow Resources
  Welcome the Message Board of Rorohiko Workflow Resources. To register, please e-mail [email protected] - automatic registration has been turned off because of relentless spambots and spammers. This Message Board is not actively monitored. If you have an urgent question, please e-mail [email protected]. If you post it here, it will probably be many weeks before we notice.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can't load ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln (Read 9508 times)
sval
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

France
Can't load ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln
01/04/07 at 21:59:47

Hi everybody
and happy new year from France !

My problem : when i start InDesign (Win2000, IDCS1 3.0.1) i've got this message : "Impossible d'ouvrir les ressources du module externe: ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln" or in english something like "Impossible to open the plug-in ressources: ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln"

I've put  the ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln in my plug-ins folder and also the TextExporter.spln file.

Do you have any idea of what's happen ?

Thanks

Sval

IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Re: Can't load ActivePageItemRuntimeCS.pln
Reply #1 - 01/04/07 at 22:10:53

Dear,

The latest version of Active Page Item Runtime turns out to be incompatible with Win2000 - we accidentally used a system routine that's only available on Windows XP. That means that version 1.0.37 will only run on Windows XP, not on Windows 2000 Undecided

We do have a new version in the works - version 1.0.38 will fix this issue, but it still needs to go through some more testing before we can officially release it. If you need an update ASAP, contact me by email on [email protected] - I can e-mail you a prerelease version of 1.0.38 to try out.

Sorry about this!

Cheers,

Kris

Kris
IP Logged

Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
Reply #2 - 01/04/07 at 22:14:32

P.S. The previous version of Active Page Item Runtime (1.0.33) is still available at:

http://www.rorohiko.com/downloads/ActivePageItemRuntime.1.0.33.zip

For the time being, this version should work fine on Win2000.

Cheers,

Kris

Kris
IP Logged

sval
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

France
Reply #3 - 01/05/07 at 20:27:24

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your fast response.