Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Rorohiko Workflow Resources
  Welcome the Message Board of Rorohiko Workflow Resources. To register, please e-mail [email protected] - automatic registration has been turned off because of relentless spambots and spammers. This Message Board is not actively monitored. If you have an urgent question, please e-mail [email protected]. If you post it here, it will probably be many weeks before we notice.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I have not received my coupon code? (Read 4967 times)
Kris Coppieters
YaBB Administrator

New Zealand
I have not received my coupon code?
07/31/10 at 09:10:13

Coupon codes are generated manually - so it will typically take some time before you receive them.

We're located in New Zealand, and our time zone is almost a full day ahead of the USA - so if you order a coupon code on Friday, it's already Saturday here. That means you might need to wait until the next Monday before you'll receive it.

If you're in a hurry to get one of our products activated, don't purchase a coupon code. Instead, you should buy a single install by clicking the 'Get License...' button and purchasing a single license. That system is fully automated and you should receive your license file in the next 30 minutes or so (and don't forget to check your spam folder - our license files are often mistaken for spam).

Kris
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print