Download it from here
StoryTweaker is a tool that allows for text edits of a master Adobe® InDesign® file by multiple users, without needing a copy of InDesign for the text edits.
StoryTweaker’s users include
• editors who want a document translated to another language, ie, English to Spanish
• designers who hand off a finished layout to writers that will provide the content
• writers/editors collaborating on a project
StoryTweaker is not meant as a replacement Adobe InCopy®. Even though there is some functional overlap between StoryTweaker and InCopy, StoryTweaker has a markedly different approach.
Changes since 1.2.7b include:
- Added support for StoryTweaker menus in InDesign.
- Added support for Saving a StoryTweaker Assignment from an InDesign document.
- Added support for Loading a StoryTweaker Assignment as an InDesign document.
- Bug fixes.
Known issues in 1.2.7b:
- Sometimes the application dialogs don’t jump to the foreground and you need to click on the application to see them.
- Some overridden style changes are not re-applied to the text when creating a document from an Assignment or Tweak Set.
Visit the StoryTweaker page to download the latest Release.