Pick Our Brains!
Prepare to increase the the efficiency of your publishing or database workflow.
Come and meet Kris Coppieters at creativePRO Week in Atlanta, Georgia, for a free 20 minute consultation about automation.
Email [email protected] to check for availability and make a booking for a free, no-strings attached consultation with one of the foremost experts in the field.
The private consultation sessions are subject to availability, by appointment only, between Monday, May 22 and Friday, May 26, some time between 9:00AM and 5:00PM.
Be quick! First come first served! We only have about 50 time slots available.
Get answers to questions like:
- What parts of your workflow can be automated?
- What is the low-hanging fruit?
- How to calculate Return-On-Investment?
- If you want to do it yourself, how to get started?
- Where can you find more information?
- If you hire someone, how should you go about it?
- What pitfalls should you avoid?
- How much do you need to budget for an automation project?
- How quickly can an automation project be expected to pay back for itself?
- How to future-proof an automation project?
Who are we?
Rorohiko are the automation experts for printing and publishing.
We’ve been in the business for over 30 years.
Rorohiko has been involved in automating thousands of workflows in many environments.
We’re experienced in using and integrating many software components and databases from Adobe, Quark, Apple, Microsoft, FileMaker, as well as many open source products…
E-mail [email protected] at least a few days beforehand to make a booking, or to tell us about specific subjects you want to discuss during the consultation.