The QR code in this logo was generated by Tada QR! (and yes it is scannable!)
Change History for Tada QR
This product is not supported any more, and won’t be updated or bug-fixed. It is still available for download on an ‘as-is’ basis. This software might still work with CS6. It does NOT run with any version of InDesign CC. Try the demo before purchasing.
Tada QR! is a QR code generator for InDesign CS5+ that creates perfect editable vector based QRs. It is also jam-packed with features that make creating large amounts of good looking QRs a breeze.
Here are a few of features that make Tada QR! special:
- Edit the contents of a QR and watch the QR update in real-time.
- Bulk generate QR codes using GREP.
- Link QR contents to Text Frames on the page so the QR always mirrors the text content.
- Save QRs as separate linkable files that can be shared amongst many documents
- Automatically assign object styles to generated QRs.
- Automatically add clickable hyperlinks to web-link QRs.
- QRs are pure vector shapes that can have fills/strokes.etc assigned to them.
- Generated QRs are editable in Illustrator.
- Write your own scripts that generate QRs using the Tada QR! API.
Make sure to read https://www.rorohiko.com/licensing before purchasing.
To install Tada QR! double click the downloaded .zxp file, or open it in your intended version of Extension Manager.
Once installed you can launch Tada QR! in InDesign by going to the “Windows -> Utilties” menu.
To learn how to use Tada QR! watch the tutorial videos on http://www.rorohiko.tv