Automate batch processing of multiple InDesign documents with existing ExtendScripts via drag/drop.
Click one of the links below to download a zip file with the software (currently version 0.0.6. Supports InDesign CS3 and higher).
This is a beta version – all feedback welcome; email us at [email protected].
To get more info on Batcher, simply download and decompress the software, then run the application by double-clicking the application icon.
Batcher will provide you with instructions on how to use it.
This project is ‘nagware’. The unregistered version is fully functional, but it needs the occasional Continue-button-click when it brings up a registration reminder. As a result it wont’t be able to do unattended processing of large batches of documents.
You’ll need to buy a license and register the software if you need to perform unattended processing of any number of documents. The cost for a single-user license is US$9.
Version 0.0.6 – Released 14-January-2017
– Added support for CC, CC 2014, CC 2015 and CC 2017
– Added Retina display support
– Codesigned Mac version for El Capitan support
Version 0.0.5 – Released 11-October-2013
– Can now select one or more scripts in a collection of scripts (e.g. when multiple ‘subservient’ scripts need to be in the same folder, but should not be launched by Batcher).
– Codesigned with our developer certificate
Version 0.0.4 – Released 28-July-2013
– Updated for InDesign CC.
– Fixed path name issues on Windows
– Added sample TextExporter batching script
Version 0.0.3 – Released 13-Aug-2012.
– Adds GREP-based file name matching and file renaming feature: Batcher can now filter files based on their name, and use Save As… to a new file with a name based on the GREP patterns.